Join us at Omnom HQ and learn how to make squeeky halloumi cheese from scratch in a covid-safe environment, while sipping on endless bubbles! Sip on bubbles while we
Join us at Omnom HQ and learn how to make squeeky halloumi cheese from scratch in a covid-safe environment, while sipping on endless bubbles!
Sip on bubbles while we take you through milk selection (No house cow required), milk treatment, renneting, and finally how to turn the curd into the most delicious Halloumi you’ve ever tasted.
We will turn you into a halloumi making pro in 2 hours using common kitchen equipment you’ll have at home already.
This hands-on, small cheese making class is perfect for beginners and will have you walking away confident in your own ability make halloumi in your city kitchen.
- Expert theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience to confidently make halloumi in your own kitchen.
- Approx. 250g of your own halloumi to take home (please bring a small plastic container).
- Halloumi recipe.
- 20% off our cheese making kits after the class.
As recommended by Safe Work Australia, We have made some adjustments to ensure we are operating in a covid-safe environment
- Premises and surfaces of contact cleaned and disinfected daily prior to class.
- Layout allows for physical distancing.
- Limited number of participants (4sqm per person).
- Soap and sanitisers available for all participants.
****By booking into this class, you are agreeing to the below Cancellation Policy and Terms & Conditions.*****
*Cancellation Policy: No refunds or class transfer will be issued within 5 days of the class. The class fee will be forfeited or your place in the class can be transferred to someone of your choosing.
*Terms & Conditions: We reserve the right to cancel the class if the minimum number of participants is not met.
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
april 24, 2020 6:15 pmapril 25, 2020 10:00 ammay 8, 2020 6:15 pmmay 9, 2020 1:00 pmjune 4, 2020 6:15 pmjune 12, 2020 6:15 pmjune 20, 2020 1:30 pmjune 26, 2020 6:15 pmjuly 2, 2020 6:15 pmjuly 11, 2020 11:00 amjuly 11, 2020 2:00 pm
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
Omnom Cheese Making