The quickest way to impress is definitely with this gooey, fragrant Thyme and Honey Baked Brie recipe. This one is a massive crowd pleaser and won’t bog you down in the kitchen.
- 250g brie.
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves.
- 1 -2 tsp. honey.
- Sourdough bread or baguette.
- Olive Oil.
- Sea Salt.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Slice the top rind off the brie and wrap in foil leaving only the top surface exposed.
- Sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves.
- Drizzle with the honey.
- Slice the bread and place the slices on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Place the brie on the same baking tray and bake everything together for 10 minutes or until the brie is golden and bubbly and the bread has browned.
- Serve while the cheese is warm.