These seed and rosemary flats/crackers are the perfect cheese ‘vehicle’ for your next cheese board. As a bonus, these guys absolutely nutritionally kill it compared to your usual cheese platter crackers.
- 1 cup flaxseeds/linseeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds/pepitas.
- 2 tbs chia seeds.
- 1-2 tbs fresh rosemary, finely chopped.
- 1 - 1.5 cups boiling water.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- Pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- In a large bowl, mix together 1 cup of boiling water and all of the ingredients.
- Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes until it becomes gooey and gelatinous. If it doesn't get gooey, add more boiling water and let sit for a further 5 minutes. Repeat again if necessary.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and grease with olive oil. Spread the seed mixture out over the tray evenly, pressing it until it reaches a desirable thickness.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven and slice it into desired sized crackers. Turn the crackers over and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, store in an airtight container or serve.